Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lebron James and mother rumored sex affair

Lebron James’s mother sex affair

It has been rumored that Lebron James' mother Gloria James had sex with Delonte West.  Lebron James and Delonte West are teammates.  If this happen to be true, it’s going to get ugly.  Is it because of that situation that Cleveland lost the playoff  to Boston.  Everyone could see there was no chemistry between the Cleveland players at the playoff.  To begin with, Gloria James had a very odd past.
Basketball Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy told Houston ESPN radio station: “Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it’s absolutely true.  My sources, and they’re legit, tell me that the only people that didn’t know it was happening was Lebron and me.”
However, Lebron James’ lawyer slams the rumor has gossip and irresponsible speculation.

No comments: